#ContactForm1{ display: none !important; }

BOOKING YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER – BRIDES TIPS

When it comes to booking your wedding photographer brides tips would be helpful wound’t they? I mean its all well and good (and of merit) listening to advice from industry experts, but how about some brides tips? After all, they are the ones who have experienced it first hand. I contacted a few of my previous clients in order that a few of my future clients could benefit from the snippets of wisdom. Not so much a ‘do’s & don’t’s’, but more of an insight into what went through their minds when booking their photographer. Luckily for me (and you) I received a nice response so rather than make the list too long I thought I would offer it is blocks of five as it were; The first five being these wedding photographer

– Look for quality over quantity in respect of the content of his or her photos. They may well be of sooper dooper venues and fabulous looking brides in spectacular wedding gowns, but can he or she take a decent photograph ?

– Goosebumps – If you get them whilst viewing the photos, book that photographer wedding photographer nyc

– Look for one that blends in. You will be able to tell from the images whether they have managed to capture the day without too much intrusion last minute wedding photographer nyc

– A picture speaks a thousand words. Rather than reading endless words on his or her website about how passionate they are, do their photographs tell you the story, do they do the talking?

– Style. Choose one that fits yours? What sort of image do you respond to? What sort of style fits you? Its your day, so make sure you get the right person to show it as you would like by choosing the photographer that you think will be the best fit  photographer portfolio

All pretty good points of order I would suggest. Everyone is different, so some of you will respond with the goose bumps and some of you will respond by being drawn into the content of the images. It is worth looking past the dress for sure. Ok, pin it or make note of it if you love it, but that won’t always mean the photographer that shot it will be the right for for you photographer salary

Most of my work comes through word of mouth for which I consider myself to be very lucky. It stands to reason that friends have the same tastes and outlooks in life, otherwise they probably wouldn’t be friends in the first place, so yes its a darn good start to ask your friends for recommendations. Its basically what I have done with my previous clients, I have asked my friends what they would suggest to you when it comes to booking your wedding photographer weddingphotographer





Leave a Reply